Friday, June 5, 2009

My happy place

Because a good friend of mine Allison tagged me in her blog. I have listed 6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy. This wasn't hard, since I'm generally a happy person, it was hard though to come up with only 6 :)

#1 - A good hair day
#2 - Tyler's giggle/laughter
#3 - Pizza
#4 - An item of clothing that fits, when it didn't 6mos ago
#5 - Counting down the days till we TTC (try to conceive) - 50 days
#6 - Sitting on the back deck with the husband and a good wine

Now I tag 4 more happy girls:

Kim - A Golfer and a Girl
Danica - Happy Girl
Kenzi - The Adventure of Millie T
Sarah - Boots by the backdoor

Create your list of 6 things so we can know what makes YOU happy!

2 comments:

Wendy June 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

I love that picture. :)

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

I puffy heart that picture!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP