Monday, September 21, 2009

She's got legs



More things I love.

These Christian Louboutin heels. They are fabulous. These are the kind of shoes that I day dream about.

In my day dream, I'm a svelt 20 something with impeccable taste and style. No longer the little girl who plays dress up in her mommy's clothes and heels. I am a fashion icon.

I spend my days shopping and my nights dressed to kill out to see and be seen. There is no work in my day dreams, and money is just a credit card swip away.

I'd wear my dream heels with this dress, minus the tights. Because in my dreams I could totally pull this off.



I imagine myself all dressed up for a great party, with the perfect purse and killer accessories. I pull up to my destination. I swing my great legs out, unfold myself from the car, take one fierce step away from the car, snag my toe on a rock and face plant into a puddle in the parking lot.

This is my subconscious trying to tell me to wake the hell up and come back to reality. Supermodel I am not. Rightfully so, but doesn't mean I wouldn't try to wear these shoes.

1 comments:

Unknown September 21, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

I'd fall flat on my tush if I tried to walk in those things... and that's reality!!! :)

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP