Thursday, April 30, 2009

Camera fun



I read an article in this month's parents about taking quality pictures of your kids. So I decided to get my "non-professional" camera out and play around with some of the settings. Probably because I'm always so jealous of those highly talented people who have knack for always getting the perfect shot. A couple of these aren't bad, but they're pretty grainy. Plus trying to take pictures of a toddler is much harder than it may seem, so after dozens of blurry, missed-the-shot-completely-because-the-kid-ran-out-of-the-frame shots I got smart....

Backyardigans to the rescue!

Poof! Instant immobility.

I swear without noggin or cartoons, I'd be stark raving mad by now.











0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP